top of page
helping all communities!
Millions of families across Illinois go without basic necessities. Help us to provide for them and meet their individual needs.
Cora's Helping Hands Inc; We are the faces of hope in the communities providing resources and strategies to recreate a fresh start. We do this One Day, One Family, One Community at a time.
We are always looking for the next opportunity to help a community in need. With the current pandemic plaguing so many lives and families, it's our duty now more than ever to stay vigilant in helping communities and families succeed with vital information and tools to meet their basic and individual needs.
- Deadline To Apply: June 10th, 2022Annual Scholarship DeadlineDeadline To Apply: June 10th, 2022Annual Scholarship DeadlineIt's the 2nd year for the James G. Terry Scholarship Foundation to award Illinois high school graduates with a scholarship to aid them in their collegiate studies as they gain educational advancement for themselves, their families and communities.
- Sat, Dec 10Location is TBDDec 10, 2022, 11:00 AM – 2:00 PMLocation is TBDCora's Helping Hands is proud to share the 2022 Toy Drive! This is our 3rd annual Christmas event and we are honored and proud to show love and support to IL families with the help of our continued sponsor Toys 4 Tots and Epsilon Nu Sigma Philo Affiliate
- Sat, Jul 09BBF Center For The ArtsJul 09, 2022, 1:00 PM – Jul 10, 2022, 4:00 PMBBF Center For The Arts , 1512 S Pulaski Rd, Chicago, IL 60623, USACora's Helping Hands is wrapping up their calendar year with double celebrations! Join them for the 2022 James G. Terry Scholarship Foundation Awards and the 2nd Annual Back To School Bash!
- Sat, Feb 12Ravenswood Supportive Living
- Sat, Nov 06YMEN Foundation
- Sun, Sep 26A 2nd Wind Annual Empowerment Dinner
- Sat, Jul 10Young Men's Educational Network
- Sat, Nov 077220 S Halsted St
- Sat, Sep 12BBF Family Services
- Sat, Jun 27St Rest No 2 Country KitchenJun 27, 2020, 3:00 PMSt Rest No 2 Country Kitchen, 727 E 87th St, Chicago, IL 60619, USAJoin Cora's Helping Hands along with other Chicagoland women owned business unite to bring awareness and a day of collaboration with the WOFEN (Women of Faith Entrepreneur Network) CommUNITY Family Day held on the side of Chicago, at the historic, St. Rest #2 Country Kitchen Restaurant
- Sat, Jun 13West Suburban Community Pantry
- Sat, Feb 08Symphony of Chicago West
- Sat, Nov 09Oak Park Public Library - Maze Branch
- Sat, Jul 13Woodridge
- Sat, Feb 09Brookdale Senior Living
bottom of page